Older F Series .net

The site for your Pre 97 F-Series needs!
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SASing my F150
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:13 pm 
Offline
XL Member

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:37 am
Posts: 969
Location: San Antonio, TX
351fifty wrote:
thing is massive, how much flex till your rub the fender off tho? and how did you bend the gap guard?


Fenders will be cut. And bent the gap guard lifting the front of the pickup using an engine hoist. The hook caught it.

_________________
1996 F150 - 300/M5OD-r2/bw1356 - Future DD
1995 F150 - 300/zf5/np203/np205 - crawler
1995 F250 - 7.3L/zf5 - broke
1994 Kawasaki Vulcan - the bike
1985 F250 - 460/np435/bw1345 - parts truck
1977 Chevy K20 - 350/sm465/np205 - Current DD / tow pig
1969 F100 - 390/3spd - future mud truck
2003ish 18ft carhauler trailer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SASing my F150
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 10:42 pm
Posts: 1366
GIJoe4500 wrote:
351fifty wrote:
thing is massive, how much flex till your rub the fender off tho? and how did you bend the gap guard?


Fenders will be cut. And bent the gap guard lifting the front of the pickup using an engine hoist. The hook caught it.


What size tires ya running? Glad to see it standing on its own!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

_________________
Everyone wants a ride...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SASing my F150
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 am 
Offline
XL Member

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:37 am
Posts: 969
Location: San Antonio, TX
Midnyte wrote:
GIJoe4500 wrote:
351fifty wrote:
thing is massive, how much flex till your rub the fender off tho? and how did you bend the gap guard?


Fenders will be cut. And bent the gap guard lifting the front of the pickup using an engine hoist. The hook caught it.


What size tires ya running? Glad to see it standing on its own!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA


They are 42x15-16.5 Pitbull Rockers.

_________________
1996 F150 - 300/M5OD-r2/bw1356 - Future DD
1995 F150 - 300/zf5/np203/np205 - crawler
1995 F250 - 7.3L/zf5 - broke
1994 Kawasaki Vulcan - the bike
1985 F250 - 460/np435/bw1345 - parts truck
1977 Chevy K20 - 350/sm465/np205 - Current DD / tow pig
1969 F100 - 390/3spd - future mud truck
2003ish 18ft carhauler trailer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SASing my F150
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 10:42 pm
Posts: 1366
Big ol suckers. How much lift (approx)?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

_________________
Everyone wants a ride...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SASing my F150
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:46 am 
Offline
XL Member

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:37 am
Posts: 969
Location: San Antonio, TX
Midnyte wrote:
Big ol suckers. How much lift (approx)?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA


not sure, honestly.. right now, way too much. probably around 10". gonna try to drop the truck down a few inches, if i can.

_________________
1996 F150 - 300/M5OD-r2/bw1356 - Future DD
1995 F150 - 300/zf5/np203/np205 - crawler
1995 F250 - 7.3L/zf5 - broke
1994 Kawasaki Vulcan - the bike
1985 F250 - 460/np435/bw1345 - parts truck
1977 Chevy K20 - 350/sm465/np205 - Current DD / tow pig
1969 F100 - 390/3spd - future mud truck
2003ish 18ft carhauler trailer


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits